The administrator of personal data is Nytas eHealth Services Sp. z o.o., owner of Go4healthtravel.com, based in Warsaw, ul. Puławska 228/29, 02-670 Warsaw, KRS 0000597028, NIP 5213719019
Users' personal data are processed on the basis of and in connection with the contract concluded for the provision of electronic services and based on legitimate interests.
Personal data regarding the health condition, constituting a special category of personal data are processed on the basis of explicit consent of the user. Personal data are processed by Nytas eHealth Services in order to organize a medical appointment in a selected medical facility, inform the user about an appointment, impending visit or its cancellation, as well as providing services described in the Regulations to the user, performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services, allowing the user to reserve the date of a visit to a selected medical facility.
Providing personal data, including health information, is necessary for the implementation by Nytas eHealth Services of booking or organizing a visit to a selected medical facility and the user's failure to provide personal data or the user's lack of consent to their services prevents the provision of services by Nytas eHealth Services. In the case of booking a visit to a selected medical facility or organizing treatment at a selected facility, the personal data provided during the booking will be forwarded to that facility.
The personal data provided in this way may be visible to people working at the facility, eg a patient's support, patient registration, reception, medical staff. Nytas eHealth Services can also transfer personal data to companies providing accounting services, legal services, auditing companies and companies providing IT services.
Nytas eHealth Services stores personal data for the duration of the contract for the provision of electronic services. After the end of the contract, personal data will be kept during the prescription period of any claims, including tax or civil claims. Nytas eHealth Services applies organizational and technical solutions to ensure the security of stored personal data of users.
Users can exercise their rights at any time:
- The user may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing activities carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The user has the right to access their personal data, in particular to obtain confirmation from Nytas eHealth Services whether he processes his personal data and about the purposes and categories of personal data processing, time of their storage. At the same time, the user has the right to obtain information about the rights he is entitled to.
- The User has the right to supplement and correct personal data processed by Nytas eHealth Services.
- The user has the right to be forgotten, in particular to request the deletion of personal data (in whole or in part). Despite exercising the right to be forgotten, Nytas eHealth Services has the right to continue processing personal data due to legal (tax) obligations or to defend or pursue possible claims.
- The user has the right to limit the processing and transfer of his personal data, if it is technically possible.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (based at 2 Stawki Street in Warsaw) 00-193 Warsaw.
In matters related to personal data, please contact us at the company's registered office by email: email@example.com or using the contact form available at go4healthtravel.com/en/contact.