Terms of rules
- E- service - service delivered electronically without the simultaneous presence of the parties (remote delivery), consisting of data transfer at the individual request of the Service recipient. Data is transmitted and received using electronic processing equipment, including digital compression and data storage, which is in full sent, received or transmitted using a telecommunications network within the meaning of the law of 16 July 2004 - the Law on Telecommunications.
- Service - online service available at this URL:
- The owner and Service Operator is NYTAS eHealth Services Sp. z o.o. , Poland, 02-670 Warszawa, ul. Puławska 228/29
- Service User – any physical or legal person using the Service: an adult individual who holds full legal capacity, a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which can acquire rights and liabilities on its own behalf.
- Partner - legal entities providing health care services within the meaning of the law of 15 April 2011 on providing health care services and other services presented by the Service.
- Materials - presentations, information, articles, pictures, price lists set out on the Service website.
- Presentation - information on the Partner and the services provided by them incl. price lists presented on the website. Presentations are partly or in full provided by the Partner and published in the Service by the Service Operator after the drafting by the Operator.
- Medical Treatment (Medical Service) - any health service provided by medical specialists within the meaning of the act on therapeutic activities (J. of L. 2011 no. 112 item 654)
- Provision of health services - activity conducted for prevention, saving, recovery, maintaining or improving health as well as other medical activities resulting from the process of medical treatment, or separate regulations governing the provision of these;
- Spa & Wellness Services - beauty services, wellness services, aesthetic medicine, anti-aging and other services related to beauty and maintaining general well-being.
II. General terms
- These Terms of Rules are regulations within the meaning of Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provisions of rendering electronic services (J. of L. no. 144, item 1204 with amendments).
- The Terms of Rules govern the use of the Service available online at go4healthtravel.com.
- The Service Go4HealthTravel.com provides the Users with information about the medical facilities, their personel and offered medical treatments with price lists.
- The Service Go4HealthTravel.com is not subject to law in terms of medical treatment. (J. of L. 2011 no. 112 item 654)
- Materials, information or pricing included on the website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code.
- All materials and articles posted on the Service are provided for additional informational purposes only and cannot be considered an alternative to professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The Service User can be an adult individual who holds full legal capacity, a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which can acquire rights and liabilities on its own behalf.
- Before you begin to use the Service you are obliged to become familiarized with these Terms of Rules.
- Start using the Service implies the acceptance of its Terms of Rules.
- The user agree to place the cookies on his computer/device.
IV. E-service delivery
- The Service Operator provides to the Users a free-of-charge search engine for medical treatments and access to the Partners Presentations.
- The Service Provider is a party not involved in the contract between the User and the Partner.
- The Service Operator is not responsible for the realized by the Partner medical treatments, especially for the quality, scope and possible damage caused as a result of the actions undertaken by the Partner during the execution of a contract concluded between the User and the Partner.
- Any information, in particular the pricing information published in the Service are informative only and doesn’t constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code. Detailed information is available only individually within inquiries addressed to the Service Operator or Partner.
- The User has right to submit a complaint in the form of a registered letter, email or in person at the premises of the Service Operator.
- The User's complaint should include at least data identification of the User, including data for identifying services or other activity of Service Operator that is subject to the complaint and the circumstances justifying the claim.
- If data or information provided in the complaint need to be complemented, the Service Provider will ask the user to complete it prior to the claim being considered.
- The User's complaint should be dealt with within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Service Operator providing the claim has been submitted correctly. The Service Operator is required to notify the User of their claim processing result in writing or via e-mail address that is given within the compliant.
VI. Final terms
- The Service Operator reserves the right to change the functionality of the Service.
- The Service Operator reserves the right to temporary limit usability of the Service, due to necessary maintenance works requirements or other unexpected difficulties in functioning or Service availability.
- The Service Operator reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Rules. Any amendment of the Terms of Rules shall be announced on the Service website. Amendments shall enter into force on the date indicated by the Service Operator, which shall not be less than 14 days after its release on the Service website and notifying the User.
- In the case of non-acceptance of the changes in the Terms of Rules, the User is entitled to opt out of the use of E-services.
- The Service Operator retains all rights to the service, as well as to published content, materials, presentations, information, photos, videos and data bases. Changing, reproduction, publication, transfer to a third party, or any other type of use of a protected property without prior written permission is prohibited by the Service Provider
- The Terms of Rules shall enter into force on 01.09.2014r.