Paweł Nowicki MD
He graduated from the Medical University of Łodź and is a specialists in general surgery and orthopedics and traumatology.
Treats and diagnoses primarily diseases and injuries of the wrist, hand, forearm and arm in adults. He uses a several different of diagnostic methods and performs both surgical treatment, reconstruction, minimally invasive and endoscopic.
Doctor Paweł Nowicki is one of the most experienced specialists in the field of surgery, orthopaedics and traumatology. He participates in many international conferences, courses and congresses.
He is a member of many organizations like:
- Polish Society of Orthopedic and Traumatologists,
- Polish Society for Surgery of the Hand (co-founder)
- FESSH - Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand,
- EWAS - European Wrist arthroscopy Society,
- Medical Association in Kalisz