NUKLEOMED is the first private clinic of nuclear medicine in Poland.
For 25 years the clinic has collected extensive experience in the field of radioactive diagnostics and therapy.
The clinic offers a wide spectrum of diagnostic procedures utilizing radioisotopes, including:
- Skeletal scintigraphy
- Immunoscintigraphy (leukocyte-labeled test)
- Kidney scintigraphy
- Thyroid scintigraphy
- Lung perfusion scintigraphy
- Scintigraph of guard junction
- Scintigraphy of the parathyroid glands
- Gastrointestinal scintigraphy - Meckel's diverticulum
State-of-the-art technologies and outstanding nuclear medicine specialists provide comprehensive medical care. In particular, the following medical procedures are offered:
- Thyroid treatment with iodine isotope 131 (used in Graves' disease, multivessagic thyroid, large thyroid neurons, autonomic tumors);
- Treatment of painful bone metastases;
- Radiosynvectomy (used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, haemophilia arthritis, Lyme disease, Behcet's disease, Baker's cyst, as well as psoriatic or reactive arthritis, exfoliative bursitis or degenerative arthritis, and other atropathy ).
NUKLEOMED employs about 30 specialists in rheumatology, orthopedics, endocrinology, urology, oncology, cardiology and paediatrics.
|Name||Price min||Price max|
|Radioiodine (I -131) Therapy for Hyperthyroidism||€||€|
|Treatment of Painful Bone Metastases||€||€|