Henryk Mekle MD PhD
Henryk Mekle MD PhD is a graduate of Silesian Medical University in Katowice in 1987.
Initially, he worked in the Anatomy Department at the Silesian Medical University, and in the Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery at the Central Clinical Hospital in Katowice.
In period 2001-2006 he worked as a Head of Hospital Department of General Surgery at Regional Specialist Hospital in Jastrzębie Zdrój.
He is a specialist surgeon, since 1996 with a doctorate in medicine degree.
Henryk Mekle MD PhD participated in several training courses e.g. from endoscopy (under the responsibility of Prof. Kornel Gibiński), ultrasonography (organized by Polish Society of Ultrasonography) or from the field of the Doppler studies (in the Roztoczańska Szkoła Ultrasonografii – ultrasonography school).
Henryk Mekle MD PhD specializes in proctology, dermatosurgery and cosmetic surgery. He applied, as the first person in Poland, laser lipolysis (in 2006) and ultrasound assisted liposuction.
Henryk Mekle MD PhD performs such treatments like: liposuction, body plasty, breast and buttock implants, genital plasty, blefaroplasy, laser treatment of varicose veins, other laser treatments of aesthetic medicine.
Henry Mekle MD PhD has participated in many international training courses dedicated to:
- Liposuction (in American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery)
- Laser lipolysis (trained by Dr. Konstantinos Gritzalas, Athens)
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction (trained by Dr. Ravi Jane, London)
- Implantology (Akademikliniken, Stockholm, trained by Prof. Per Heden)
- Injections of botulinum toxin and polylactic acid (trained by Alessio Redaelli, Milano, and by Dr. Heinrich, director of Academy of Aesthetic Lipolysis in Vienna)
Henry Mekle MD PhD is a national coach for VASER LIPO methodology of body shaping.
He’s a member of Association of Aesthetic Dermatology and Section of Aesthetic Medicine of Polish Medical Society.